[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Can JBPM manages more than one datasource?

jbosspnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 10:21:20 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have installed JBPM 3.2.3 (with datasource hypersonic) on JBoss 4.2.3.GA.
My goal is to have only one instance of JBPM under JBoss to manage more than one client, each with a different database (every database contains
the JBPM_* tables and client specific tables).
Can I deploy process archive containing the file processdefinition.xml (and others like gpd.xml, etc.) and files like jbpm.cfg.xml and
hibernate.cfg.xml referring to the client specific datasource (already deployed in JBOSS? or can I specify it in some other way, for example in the same
archive)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255764#4255764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255764