[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Web App Libraries not published?

deanhiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 18 09:55:01 EDT 2009

I think I am using 3.1.0 M3 ;).  The version in eclipse says
3.1.0v200909110340M-H277-M3 ;).

1. Java Content assist was fixed by jars in build path and in J2EE Module Dependencies by removing *.txt files (it would be nice if the zip exception was just swallowed instead)

2. hmmm, your own server view...I will have to try that.  Maybe it will get rid of my hot redeploy every time I touch a class file.  I added hte server through WTP servers view and it showed up in jboss servers view and was using that.

3. adding another page....well, I must say, I LOVE how the basic create project from CVS wizard has about 5 pages but the finish button shows up on alot of them so I could skip out of the wizard early, but for most beginners, they would go through the whole wizard and seeing the J2EE Module Dependencies tab would have been a huge help(I would never have had ot ask about where to add to Web App Libraries in that case on the forums).  just my 2 cents though, don't know what other jboss tools newbs think there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255932#4255932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255932