[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2 with TreeCache 1.4.1.SP5: nodes, attributes

the_olo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 21 05:19:13 EDT 2009

BTW, anticipating th question: I can see that indeed the cache cluster gets formed, I can see the IP addresses of all the members in the "Members" attribute of the TreeCache MBean, the list of node IP addresses and their ports is identical on all cluster members.

Only one of all the cluster nodes has a TreeCache MBean with Coordinator=true.

The exact TreeCache version reported by the MBean is:

JBossCache 'Cayenne' 1.4.1.SP5[ $Id: Version.java 4510 2007-09-26 18:45:19Z manik.surtani at jboss.com $]

The only problem I see is that the number of nodes on the caches seems to be indepentent of each other, which suggests that they don't really replicate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256107#4256107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256107