[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - 3.1M3 JSF Issues

clerum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 21 10:35:30 EDT 2009

Not sure how you would call the behavior but on previous releases if I an editing an .xhtml page and if I'm inside an <h:outputText /> tag there is a properties frame in eclipse that shows the various attributes which I can set on the tag.

This behavior seems to have gone away for h: and f: tags. It works fine for rich:, a:, s: as far as I can tell. Is this a known issue with a workaround or should I open a JIRA on it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256205#4256205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256205