[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Timer Service - ejbtimeout is not returned.

rodedh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 22 08:50:25 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply. I'm now passed that problem and yet the fact that the method did not return puzzles  me but I don't have time to investigate this issue.

I just can say that it was related to creation of a web service which used https URL. From the minute we moved to work with http it was ok - I was just a client to this web service.

BTW  I'm familiar with thread cancel issue  ("stop" by interrupt). The timer service instance got a null value. When a new timer was created and started the null timer was invoked as well this led to multiple timer instances without being able to control them.

Thanks again and I wish I had time to keep on working on this as I'm prety I would discover lots of related an non related info.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256375#4256375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256375