[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Problems with process definition: JpdlProcessDefinition cann

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 22 09:48:11 EDT 2009

Good afternoon!

Are cycles allowed in process definitions? I want to realize an escalation to a second task and then return to the original task to wait again for task completition.

Could this cycle be the reason for the error I am receiving while I am trying to view all available process definitions in the webinterface? Deployment of my process works fine:

org.jbpm.jpdl.internal.model.JpdlProcessDefinition cannot be cast to java.util.List

Unfortunately I cannot post the process definition.

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256392#4256392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256392