[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jBPM4 and JBoss IDM

jeff.yuchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 00:25:33 EDT 2009

I just checked the jbpm 4.1, the installation has been taken out in this release. The integration work is done. I kept it as 'work in progress' as there was an issue in the IDM, it doesnt provide the user defined groupId. Tom like to IDM supports it.

In the current code base, I am using the idm gorupId -> jBPM groupId mapping as a interim solution. The functionality should work, but I haven't tested against jbpm 4.1. It works against jbpm 4.0 AFAIK.

Also, the integration work was only tested against JBoss AS 5.x.

I will provide the installation step after I verified it against jbpm 4.1.

-Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256521#4256521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256521