[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problems with process definition: JpdlProcessDefinition

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 07:03:32 EDT 2009

As far as it turns out to me I can describe my problem as follows:

I used custom decision handlers in my process and I deployed my process. But the jar with the classes I created had not been deployed. This seemed to lead to this situation where you cannot view the process definition list but instead you receive an exception. It turned out to me like this when I created a second process to see if it was my process definition's fault. After putting the jar belonging to the process in Tomcat's lib folder and after restarting Tomcat it worked again.  HTH. I'll try to look deeper into this but this week I won't have the time I suppose.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256595#4256595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256595