[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Jboss 5.1.0.GA as Windows service

Oscartron do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 13:49:44 EDT 2009

Hallo,
I want to integrate my Jboss 5.1 as Windows service  (XP) for testing.
My installation runs, if I start it from command-box: run.bat -c servername. Local an remote access are working fine.
I installed this as Windows service by service.bat
I changed the start sequenz:call run.bat -c servername -b 0.0.0.0 < .r.lock >> run.log 2>&1
In Windows system I enabled access  to ... and Desktop

Jboss starts not completely, but the windows system shows, that jboss is aktiv. The run.log shows no Errors.
Also I tested installing with Jboss native, it does'nt work. I think I don't need nativ by using 5.1.
Please help.

Kind regards
Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256716#4256716