[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Javascript compatability

hamptont do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 16:56:13 EDT 2009

I have a portlet that uses Mootools JavaScript framework and it is not working because it is conflicting with the Prototype framework that the portal uses internally.  It seems that both Prototype and Mootools are poorly written with respect to compatibility with other libraries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256749#4256749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256749