[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Error when calling web service within JBoss

nicholasDK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 24 02:42:29 EDT 2009

I'm working on a java application which uses a simple dummy web service for test purposes.

My app is deployed in an ear-file placed in the JBoss 4.2.2 Deploy folder. The web services is a jar-file deployed in the Deploy folder as well.

My problem is that the application 'hangs' whenever it comes to the web service call within the code. So basically the app tries to calls a web service in the same app server (JBoss).

If i change my endpoint from using localhost for the address and instead use a web service on another machine on the internet everything works fine.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be the problem?? Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256772#4256772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256772