[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: Intergration of Jboss cache with Jboss application serev

sawan1424 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 24 02:53:55 EDT 2009

Hi,
           First of all, I would like to thank you for fast reply.
          My aim is to use Jboss Caching on My new developement project (Spring,Hibernate ,JSF ,ICEFACES).So I just want to know how to use Jboss Caching in new web project.Have I to add jar only in the project or any thing else ?
Please provide me a tutorial  (Screenshots) to include Caching functionalty in a project.

Thanks in advance
Sandy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256776#4256776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256776