[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Re: weblogic jndi lookup from jboss in cluster

mos_lene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 24 04:41:09 EDT 2009

Hi Ram,
do you have any progress on that ? I would appreciate any input on this matter. I have exactly the same issue using JBoss 5.1.0 with Weblogic 9.2. Default configuration works just fine. It gives a CORBA.Initialize exception in cluster mode when calling
Context ctx = new InitialContext(ht);
I tried to change the
properties.setProperty( Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory" );
  | properties.setProperty( Context.PROVIDER_URL, "t3://hostname:6131" );
with
env.setProperty( Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory" );
  | env.setProperty( Context.PROVIDER_URL, "iiop://hostname:6131" );
It didn't help, same problem - "default" works fine, "all"/cluster throws an exception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256811#4256811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256811