[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jBPM4 and JBoss IDM
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 24 07:32:01 EDT 2009
below is the step to use jboss idm in jBPM 4.1 manually.
1. Download the JBoss Identity IDM 1.0.0.Beta1 from here http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/org/jboss/identity/idm/jbossidm/1.0.0.Beta1/jbossidm-1.0.0.Beta1.zip. (Sorry for that didn't put this distribution into the download page yet, will do it in the future).
2. Extract the zip ball, update the build.properties file, to config your database, jboss.home etc.
3. Go to the jboss folder, run: ant install.jbossidm.into.jboss to install the jbossidm.
4. Go to the JBoss AS (which jbpm 4.1 was deployed to)/server/$config (like default)/deploy/jbpm/jbpm-service.sar/jbpm.cfg.xml
5. Start the AS server, you should be ready to go.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I will work on this task later then.. Please let you know if you have any other issues.
*NB, the jBPM console is using the jbpm built-in identity, if you want to change that, you need to add another application-policy in the jbpm-service.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256846#4256846
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256846
More information about the jboss-user