[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Process with combination of Task ( with forms ) and java tas

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 25 12:22:27 EDT 2009

I want to know if somebody can guide me in following scenario

Process definition is combination of Task with forms, automatic java tasks, hql/sql tasks,subprocess ...

In such scenario, If i use jbpm API instead of Console for start/stop process instead of console, how can I see task forms if flow reaches to task with forms ? once I submit the form, will it reach to next task automatically ? Are forms only be viewed through jbpm -console ?

It would be better if there is such link/example which I can see and get a proper idea

Thanks in advance

Regards
-Makarand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257114#4257114