[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - InstanceAlreadyExistsException During hot deployment

pavnesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 25 15:46:56 EDT 2009

I am currently using JBOSS Cache v3.3.1GA with Websphere 6.1.0.21, JPA, Hibernate3.3, Spring 2.5.6. During development, we have hot deployed the application. So whever I make any change in the java code, code gets hot deployment on the server and I get the exception javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException.

  |  javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: jboss.cache:service=TreeCache-Cluster,cell=TD2471Node01Cell,node=TD2471Node01,process=server1
  | 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.RepositorySupport.addMBean(RepositorySupport.java:470)
  | 	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.internal_addObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1428)
  | 	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:954)
  | 	at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:355)
  | 	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:515)
  | 	at com.ibm.ws.management.PlatformMBeanServer.registerMBean(PlatformMBeanServer.java:472)
  | 	at org.jboss.cache.util.MBeanConfigurator.registerInterceptors(MBeanConfigurator.java:72)
  | 	at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache._createService(TreeCache.java:1385)
  | 	at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.startService(TreeCache.java:1463)
  | 	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:272)
  | 	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:173)
  | 	at org.hibernate.cache.TreeCacheProvider.start(TreeCacheProvider.java:75)

When I restart the server, it starts working fine. This process goes on whever we make any code change. Any help/clue with be highly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257137#4257137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257137