[jboss-user] [Persistence] - Re: JBoss does not reconnect after mysql-server restart

henk53 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 25 18:17:30 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Try "touching" the *-ds.xml file. That will update the last modified timestamp which will cause the app server to redeploy the datasource.

Peter, is there any more automatic recovery available? I just encountered a similar problem. We have many Jboss AS instances connecting to a central DB. Because of a full disk the DB (Postgres) stopped working and after resolving the problem the DB had to be restarted.

The problem was that none of the Jboss instances were able to connect anymore after this restart and they all had to be restarted manually. This is rather tedious to say the least. Touching the *-ds.xml file reliefs this pain only a little.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257152#4257152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257152