[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - JBoss User Guide/Documentation PDF not found

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 28 11:37:46 EDT 2009

Hi
I would like to take JBoss portal for a test drive. I am trying to find out if there is a User Guide that shows the features of JBoss Portal. I viewed the video though.

What I would like to do is look at the user guide and look if I can as a User on the Portal allow other users to download files that I uploaded to a repository. The max file size I am interested in is 2GB.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257418#4257418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257418