[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Showing the process diagram in my own application
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 28 15:27:21 EDT 2009
Thanks for the hint Ronald, I managed to succeed without looking how the console deals with it. They only thing missing was getting the image from the deployment in a comfortable and general way. So your hint helps a lot. I am now doing the image manipulation myself.
1. I get the process image as a stream.
2. I use ImageIO to instantiate a BufferedImage.
3. I call getGraphics() on the BufferedImage to get an Graphics Context
4. I use getActiveActivities() to get hold of the active tasks
5. I determine the positions of the active tasks via the API
6. I paint a red rectangle around each active tasks using drawRect() and the co-ordinates of the tasks
7. I display the image in my application
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257466#4257466
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257466
More information about the jboss-user