[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - How to stop a process instance

fdegrigny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 08:22:29 EDT 2009

Is it possible to programatically terminate a process instance ?

I tried the ProcessIntance.end() method but it doesn't work.
After this method was called the token continue to the next task node and
the process status in not equal to "terminated".
The method ProcessInstance.hasEnded() return false.

Did I misunderstood something ?

What I need to do is to programatically terminate the current process instance when an unexpected exception occurs.

Any ideas to do this ?
Personally, I was very near to give up with all this over-complicated stuff.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257634#4257634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257634