[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - issues with seting up jboss windows serivces.

nagavijay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 12:04:05 EDT 2009

jboss Version:jboss-5.1.0.GA
Java Version:JDK 6
Operating System: Window 2008.

I am having issues with setting up windows services on Windows 2008.

Executed service.bat install from bin directry and it says that it installed Jboss Application Server 5.0. But when I look at the windows service. I am not seeing this services installed.

When I executed the same script on Windows XP it works fine. Could some one advise me how to setup Jboss Windows services on Windows 2008.

Thanks,
Vijay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257690#4257690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257690