[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - using error-page in web.xml for custom error page

asafz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 12:39:59 EDT 2009

I'm trying to create custom error page for my application to 500 errors, so I added these lines to my application web.xml file:
<error-page>
  <error-code>500</error-code>
  /pages/error.html
 </error-page>

I tested it by throwing custom exception from my ejb code (I'm using jsf+ejb)This does not do anything and I still see jboss error page.

I tried to change the web.xml in the deployers directory and in the deploy/ROOT.war but still see the same error page.

How can I make my custom page to be uploaded in such a case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257699#4257699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257699