[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - HA JNDI connection

roman.mandeleil@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 13:26:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have tried to run HA-JNDI sample the question is what port to use for
java.naming.provider.url the one that is specified in Naming service usually 1099 or the port that is specified in HAJNDI service usually 1100.

I have tried both options: if I connect to the Naming service port the sample is working but doesn't survive a fail over on the other hand I can't connect to the HAJNDI service port.

I think I am missing something, please advice.

Thanks in advance.
Roman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257709#4257709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257709