[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 installation problems on jboss 4.2.3

c4s4l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 13:53:47 EDT 2009

"sridhar18" wrote : It's java:JbpmDS both in the console and the ds config file.

By ds config you mean the  jbpm-*-ds.xml? One should set <jndi-name> to java:JbpmDS? It guives the error :

 Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm/jbpm-hsqldb-ds.xml
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid character ':' in value part of property
When I deploy it with the <jndi-name> as JbpmDS, in the jmx-console the bindname appears like java:JbpmDS, but the hibernate does not find the datasource  java:JbpmDS specified in the hibernate.connection.datasource property.
Can you clarify what you wrote please?

BRegards,
Sergio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257717#4257717