[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - links from portlet content to another portal page

hamptont do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 17:09:15 EDT 2009

I need to create inline hyper-links in the content (JSP fragment) of a portlet to another portal page.  What is the best way to do this.  I would like to do this from the JSP not from the portlet's Java code.  I am not building a menu but simply hyper-linking some of the content that appears in the portlet.

Basically, what I need to know is how to generate the href for the anchor tag below

  | I need a hyper-link to <a href="">another page</a> in the portal.

I don't care if the solution is JBoss specific.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257757#4257757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257757