[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss fallback mechanism for authentication methods

segal96 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 21:42:29 EDT 2009

I am using the CLIENT-CERT authentication method and I would like to implement a fallback mechanism so that the user can login with a username/password, in the case that they do not posess a certificate.  BEA has an easy way to do this, by allowing a comma separated list of <auth-method>'s.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E12840_01/wls/docs103/security/thin_client.html#auth-method

I am new to JBoss and I am wondering if there is a clean way to accomplish this with JBoss AS?  Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
- Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257773#4257773

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257773