[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Translation of task node from jBPM3 to 4

newcomer1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 04:39:45 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : no there is not. And not sure if it will return as it was or whether alternative ways (more bpmn like) will be implemented.

  | What is the behaviour you need?

Im quite new to BPM and jBPM but I want to re implement an existing jBPM 3.x process  in jBPM 4, but the existing process definition uses more or less only task-nodes. All the 3.x projects I've seen seems to use task-node definitions extensively and there is no examples/documentation in jbpm 4 that covers how to achieve the same type of behavior. Seems like what im after is grouping and/or fork/join.

The behavior that I want is more or less like this:

When entering a certain state (task-node) I want to create 5 tasks that have to be done to transition to the next state. The order these tasks are performed in do not matter and should not be enforced.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257812#4257812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257812