[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 installation problems on jboss 4.2.3

c4s4l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 08:49:42 EDT 2009

The error was coming from a workaround that I was using, related to jbpm-service.beans, after removing this the datasource was correctly binded. Nevertheless now I have an authentication error:

 Failed to load users/passwords/role files
  | java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults: defaultUsers.properties found
  | 	at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.Util.loadProperties(Util.java:315)

I have changed the jbpm policy in  login-config.xml to the correct query:

  | SELECT g.NAME_ ,'Roles'
  | FROM JBPM4_ID_USER u,JBPM4_ID_MEMBERSHIP m,	JBPM4_ID_GROUP g
  | WHERE g.TYPE_='security-role' AND m.GROUP_ = g.DBID_  		AND m.USER_ = u.DBID_ AND u.ID_=?

Anyone knows what is missing? Do I have to create a users.properties?

Thanks,
Sergio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257853#4257853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257853