[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - hibernate.cfg.xml not found

elhostis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 11:15:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a problem to deploy my application in production.

I have a projet named "Workflow" which use jBPM. It works fine.
I have a second project named "appTCP" which use the "Workflow" project. It works fine in my dev environment.

Now, I have to deploy these projects in production, and when I test the "appTCP" project, I have the message hibernate.cfg.xml not found. But i don't know where jBPM is searching the file.

My config :
static{
  |     	jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.parseXmlString(
  |     			"<jbpm-configuration>" +
  |     			"  <jbpm-context>" +
  |     			"    <service name='persistence' " +
  |     			"             factory='org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory' />" +
  |     			"  </jbpm-context>" +
  |     			"  <string name='resource.hibernate.cfg.xml' value='hibernate.cfg.xml' />" +
  |     			"</jbpm-configuration>"
  |     	);

I try to use a real path like /home/appTCP/hibernate.cfg.xml but I doesn't work. Any idea to help me ?

Tks a lot.

Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257879#4257879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257879