[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Message Selector based on the host name in clustered environ

Shenaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 12:20:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We are working in a clustered environment and the application server we use is JBoss. We have an MDB which listens to a queue. We want the MDB to filter the messages based on the hostname.

i.e., I have Server A and Server B. I want the messages sent from Server A to be received only by the MDBs in Server A and vice versa.

I was thinking of using message selectors for filtering the messages. i.e., before sending the message, I'll set node name as the property in the message and use that name as the message selector for the MDB. But I guess dynamic message-selector is not possible. How can I handle this? Can this be implemented?

Please help me out. This is very urgent!!

Regards
Shenaz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257919#4257919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257919