[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBOSS runs as a service, but will not autostart

geneellis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 13:25:59 EDT 2009

I will let you know. I know a bit about Unix, but there are parts I am still learning. I don't know how to change that, but I will google it. Also, keep in mind, this script runs fine when I execute it from command line. Even when I make it a service. The only thing not happening is when I restart my server, the service isn't automatically started.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257958#4257958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257958