[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Async Fork Transaction Issues

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 1 13:45:00 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Async Fork Transaction Issues"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535244#535244

HI,

when I run your process (but with my simple test classes - you did not attach source) including your configuration test fails indeed.

What I did to make it to work was to disable jobexecutor in jbpm.cfg.xml. After that change test went well. I tested that for both 4.3 and 4.4.

If that would not help you please post source for custom nodes I will try to dig a bit deeper.

HTH
Maciej