[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Open letter to the jBPM community

Javier Alperte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 3 23:18:48 EDT 2010

Javier Alperte [http://community.jboss.org/people/xalperte] replied to the discussion

"Open letter to the jBPM community"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535482#535482

The exit of Tom  and Joram is really a very bad news, but even more disconcerting is that they are leaving jBPM to start a new Open Source BPM platform.

Is this decision due to a lack of support from JBoss to the jBPM project? I think it would be important clarify as soon as possible the new situation and what will be the following steps in the jBPM project.

Our company has spent a lot of time upgrading the integration of jBPM from the 3.2.x to the 4.x, and this news leave us very worried.

By the way, I would  like to congratulate your new position.