[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - jboss kb project validator

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 4 07:41:47 EDT 2010

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] replied to the discussion

"jboss kb project validator"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535497#535497

thanks! I disabled the KB Validator and now I can work normal.

My Project is a common EAR-Project with
- Seam (version 2.1),
- Jboss AS 4.2,
- Facelets (JSF 1.2)
- JBT 3.1 integrated in Eclipse 3.5

I created the EAR-Project with Seam-Gen and there is nothing special in it.

*The fact is, that with my previous JBT 3.0 no such problems occured.*
*
*
*After upgrading to JBT 3.1, KB-Validator makes troubles.*

{quote} I have noticed such behaviour previously for some seam project, but in  last version of studia it has been fixed{quote}

Well, in the next time, I will upgrade to Jboss 6 and Seam 2.2 and activate the validator again to see if this was the cause.