[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can we import a Process Defination as xpdl format into jBPM

Rajeev Singh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 6 05:48:17 EDT 2010

Rajeev Singh [http://community.jboss.org/people/rajeevkr.singh] created the discussion

"Can we import a Process Defination as xpdl format into jBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535729#535729

Hi,

I have good experience in ibpm (Fujitsu bpm product).Now we are evaulating the jBPM.
Is it posible to import process definition as xpdl or bpel format into jBPM.

I have tried but I did not found any option to import process definition.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajeev