[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JPDL feature request

Alexei none do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 06:10:20 EDT 2010

Alexei none [http://community.jboss.org/people/Jump] created the discussion

"JPDL feature request"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536026#536026

My JBPM was shipped with following process definition

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<process name="Order" xmlns="http://jbpm.org/4.3/jpdl">

  <start g="16,19,48,48">
    <transition to="receive confirmation" />
  </start>

  <state name="receive confirmation" g="96,16,136,52">
    <transition to="end" />
  </state>

  <end name="end" g="269,20,48,48"/>

</process>

So the first question is what is the version of jpdl above? Are there any UI editors for that version of jpdl? Are there any schemas?

And a small feature request: is it possible to split single attribute g="96,16,136,52" into 4 separate attributes x="96" y="16" width="136" height="52" ?
Why do I need it ? First of all, jpdl will be more obvious. Then I was going to create xslt to transform jpdl to svg with process image, but tokenizing g attribute requires some complicated logic (by the way, tokenize is only available fo xslt 2.0, for 1.0 you should use split). So, splitting g into separate attributes will simplify xslt a lot.