[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools 3.1 Final!

Ajay Gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 18:11:32 EDT 2010

Ajay Gupta [http://community.jboss.org/people/ajaygupta0512] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Tools 3.1 Final!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536164#536164

1+2) Could you please elaborate on your reply? All I am saying is that if I simply create a Seam Web Project within Eclipse (with JBoss Tools 3.1), it by default creates a Facelets enabled Seam project but fails to include jsf-facelets.jar in the classpath. As a result, the application does not run in JBoss out of the box.  I had to include jsf-facelets.jar in the classpath to fix the application deployment issue.

3). You are right.  The issue may be with Eclipse's support for WAS 7.  I have not tried making it work with WAS 7 since I did not see that option listed under Websphere servers.  I could try running a Websphere 7 Application Server and telling Eclipse it is a Websphere 6.1 Application Server.