[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - xhtml code assist performance

Vadim Berezniker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 00:49:37 EDT 2010

Vadim Berezniker [http://community.jboss.org/people/laixer] replied to the discussion

"xhtml code assist performance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536182#536182

Denis,

1. It's a seam-gen project with JSF nature added.
2. I see 9 TLD files in 'Tag Libraries'
3. The delay is when displaying all code assist possibilities. e.g. pressing Ctrl + Space without typing anything or the code assist that automatically comes up when you select an attribute. It works fine when I'm just accessing a property of a component or i type part of the tag/component name before opening code assist.
4. --
5. Is there any logging I can enable for JBoss Tools? For example to at least see which code assist provider is taking most of the time or to see any other kind of timing information? (I guess I could running Eclipse under a profiler but that seems overkill...)