[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - xhtml code assist performance

Vadim Berezniker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 01:37:21 EDT 2010

Vadim Berezniker [http://community.jboss.org/people/laixer] replied to the discussion

"xhtml code assist performance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536187#536187

There are probably a dozen namespaces on average. The page I've been testing on has 10.
I was using <rich:dataTable value="" /> but I don't believe the tag makes a difference.

I think you missed the screenshot I edited in after I posted my reply.
It appears to be related to javadoc. I tried removing all of the attached javadocs from my projec but it didn't make a difference in performance.