[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - xhtml code assist performance

Victor Rubezhny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 06:55:21 EDT 2010

Victor Rubezhny [http://community.jboss.org/people/vrubezhny] replied to the discussion

"xhtml code assist performance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536233#536233

Hi, Vadim!

It seems that your particular issue is not the one described in  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-6039 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-6039. (But I suppose that JBIDE-6039 also plays significant role in your problem).

The problem is that we calculate Javadoc info for each proposal using a long running JavadocContentAccess2 methods. But this is not a proper place for such calculations. This issue is subject to be fixed in JBossTools 3.1.1.

It will be greate if you would verify this issue after fixing.

I'll let you know in this thread.