[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm 4 and ehcache

Marcel de Koster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 08:33:11 EDT 2010

Marcel de Koster [http://community.jboss.org/people/marcel.de.koster] created the discussion

"Jbpm 4 and ehcache"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536261#536261

Hi,

I'm wondering about enabling ehcache in jbpm4. I searched alot around the forum and the web, but did not find a satifying answer. If there is one please point me into that direction.

I see no <cache> tags inside the hibernate mappings files of jbpm4, so I'm wondering if it is even possible. I added all the hibernate configuration to enable it, but I feel like it is not used.

So what I did:

<property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">net.sf.ehcache.hibernate.SingletonEhCacheProvider</property>
<property name="net.sf.ehcache.configurationResourceName">conf/ehcache.xml</property>
<property name="hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache">true</property>
<property name="hibernate.cache.region_prefix">business-process</property>
<property name="hibernate.cache.use_query_cache">true</property>
<property name="hibernate.cache.use_minimal_puts">true</property>

If it is possible, can anyone provide a sample ehcache.xml?

Thanks in advance for any response.