[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - org.jboss.ws.WSException --> org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.binding.jbossxb.UnmarshalException: Failed to parse source

Amit Srivastava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 13:30:12 EDT 2010

Amit Srivastava [http://community.jboss.org/people/amitsriv99] replied to the discussion

"org.jboss.ws.WSException --> org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.binding.jbossxb.UnmarshalException: Failed to parse source"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536379#536379

JDK version that I'm using is 1.5_09.

If this problem has already been addressed before, can you please provide me the link so that I can refer to it?

Any early response will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, again..

Amit Srivastava

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]