[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - JBWS-2210 : CXF Username Token JAAS integration

Sergey Beryozkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 06:07:48 EDT 2010

Sergey Beryozkin [http://community.jboss.org/people/sergeyb] replied to the discussion

"JBWS-2210 : CXF Username Token JAAS integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536512#536512

Hi Anil

thanks for the link. For the moment I tried (with  the help from Alessio) the approach used in JBoss Native,
where AuthenticationManager is resolved via JNDI lookup. But I'll bear in mind that a newer PicketBox api
is available now, I may ask for some clarifications a bit later on...

cheers, Sergey

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]