[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - How to avoid canonical conversion of AbstractInjectionValueMetaData's value?

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 07:09:19 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"How to avoid canonical conversion of AbstractInjectionValueMetaData's value?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536530#536530

> Ales Justin wrote:
>
> Better question is how you're getting past this mechanism in the first place,
> by being able to have an ObjectName named bean which is not canonical.

I'm not sure I understood that question. Is there a constraint in MC, that MC bean names which might be of the form ObjectName, should be canonical? More specifically, can't I have a MC bean named:

blah.blah:p=q,a=b

and just be treated as a plain string name, instead of ObjectName?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]