[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Send message to Clustered Topic from external source

mariqn nenchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 10:34:01 EDT 2010

mariqn nenchev [http://community.jboss.org/people/mnenchev] created the discussion

"Send message to Clustered Topic from external source"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536581#536581

Hi,  I have java se console application that must send jms messages to jboss topic. The problem is that i pass the ip where jboss is started and that way the console app knows how to lookup the topic. So i need to run two jboss instances in cluster. For every jboss i will run separate console application, but if one fails the console application must continue to send messages to the other, that is why the topic will be clustered. But i do not have to use ip, because if one fails the app could not lookup the topic. I thought about using external active mq about that, but if you have any ideas with jboss messaging it would be great.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]