[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to configure 4.3 the right way?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 12:19:13 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"How to configure 4.3 the right way?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536619#536619

Hi Christian,

my cache settings are very basic so it could be not fully optimized. As far as I could see Marcel has done more work for that. He added cache as well for collections and child entities. In my case it was only top level entities without any relationship caching.

Will try to extend my configuration with those as well.

Cheers,
Maciej