[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Open letter to the jBPM community

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 15:20:05 EDT 2010

Sebastian Schneider [http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s] replied to the discussion

"Open letter to the jBPM community"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536651#536651

It is certainly sad news that Tom and Joram both left JBoss. I wish you good luck in your new position, Alejandro and I hope that it won't take too long to get the development of jBPM 4 back to a normal state. Have you done some planning yet? Maybe all these BPMN2 features should be postponed and jBPM 4.4 should be a release focusing on bugfixing and further stabilizing.

Maciej, I would like to thank you for helping out in the forums. Thanks for taking care of the community. Your help is highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Sebastain