[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Seperate SecurityDomains for diffrent queues?

Marc Ende do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 12 05:35:56 EDT 2010

Marc Ende [http://community.jboss.org/people/meme] created the discussion

"Seperate SecurityDomains for diffrent queues?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536833#536833

Hi,

I'd like to protect an queue. Everything works well but I'd like to use another SecurityDomain. Within the SecurityStore is one
SecurityDomain specified but this one I don't like to use. I've got a seperate one which I had to use. Is there any way to specify a
custom SecurityDomain per Queue or for several Queues?
I don't want to reconfigure the default behaviour for the whole jboss (which is in my opinion too much work for
such a simple step.)

I'm using a JBoss 5.1.0 with the provided JBoss Messaging 1.4.3.

Is this possible? Thanks for your help!

Marc

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]