[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Development] - Cluster Topic with console applications as subscribers

mariqn nenchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 12 10:08:52 EDT 2010

mariqn nenchev [http://community.jboss.org/people/mnenchev] created the discussion

"Cluster Topic with console applications as subscribers"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536919#536919

Hi,  I have two jboss instances running in cluster. I deployed clustered topic, which i want to be used by external java se console apps. My ear app is sending messages to the topic and all console apps must receive them, no matter from which node they are sent. I tested this scenario with two jboss instances on different machines and two console apps on the same machines. For some reason only the local subscriber receives the message. I.e.: node1:send message ->console app 1 receives, console app 2 does not. node2:send message ->console app 2 receives, console app 1 does not.  Any ideas? The topic is marked as true. And i both the console apps are subscribed successfully. Jboss also successfully forms a cluster.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2043]