[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Starting a block of steps N times apart from the process def

Ahmad Ammar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 12 10:29:12 EDT 2010

Ahmad Ammar [http://community.jboss.org/people/aPerfectCircle] created the discussion

"Starting a block of steps N times apart from the process def"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536929#536929

I do have a case in jbpm which i need to execute a specific block in a process definition N times, I already did that separating this block in a sub process and starting this sub process N times and then i treat it as it was a fork and i end the sub process with a join node in order that all the started instances from this subprocess is ended together.

I was wondering if there is another way to the do this same scenario without using a subprocess because right now i'am facing another problems that i cannot resolve while i'm using this technique in a subprocess.

Thank you guys in advance